People are always asking me what's going on in my world and my response sometimes is...'what one?' I love to be busy and using different talents God has given me. Some of those are not really talents, just me pretending to know what I'm doing.
My blog is going to consist of updates from my college life, college work, family, ministry with CCH, radio gig, personal interest and much more. I hope you enjoy the stories I will share and hope you share this blog with your fellow mates. I appreciate your time in reading!!
Be kind to another!
Nate
This reminds me of something I heard the other day in regards to juggling, "many of you are keeping several balls in the air." I never thought about being so busy and taking on so many things at once as a juggling act, but it definitely is. I was once told I needed time management and that I cannot do everything. That may be right in some aspects, but I feel the same way you do when it comes to talents (more like responsibilities) God has given me. I only see a part of what you do and I truly admire the time and effort you put into these different levels of your life. I admire Heather a lot for it too!
ReplyDelete